Thank You For Your Interest In Consigning With Us!
Please note: We are currently accepting spring clothing & accessories on consignment! We accept gear all year round, as it is always in season! Call today for an appointment! 703-567-4518
Don’t live in the area?! That’s ok! You can ship us your items. Please read through our agreement closely and only send us the best items, as we will donate what we do not accept. Also, include a signed copy of the agreement. We will provide you with an itemized list as soon as your box arrives!
for the first time ever, we have a drop-in day! Wednesdays only, you can drop off 30 items or less between 10:00 AM & 4:00 pm! If you want the items back that we don't accept, please plan to wait while we look through them!
We accept baby and children clothing up to size 10, shoes from newborn to big kid size 3, & sizes XS-L in maternity. Consignment is accepted by appointment only, M,T,TH & F starting at 10:30 am & ending at 3:30 pm. Appointments on Saturday are at 10:30 am only. Call 703-567-4518 for an appointment! If You Have A Question About The Suitability Of An Item.. Call Us Before You Come In!
In order to maintain our high standard of quality, we are selective about the brands we will accept.
Here is the short list of brands that we WILL accept:
4 Moms, Adidas, A Pea in the Pod, Baby Gap/Gap Kids, Baby Boden, Baby Cotton, Bella Bliss, Beaufort Bonnet, Bonpoint, Burberry, Cienta, Classic Whimsey, Citizens of Humanity, Crew Cuts, Crocs, Egg Baby, Eland, Florence Eiseman, Footmates, Geox, Hannah Andersson, Hatley, Havianas, Hudson, Hunter, Isabella Oliver, Iviva, Jack and Lily, Janie and Jack, Joe’s Jeans, Juicy Couture, Kayce Hughes, Kate & Libby, Kate Spade, Keen, Kelly’s Kids, Kissy Kissy, LA Made, Lacoste, Lilly Pulitzer, Little English, Livie and Luca, Maclaren, Matilda Jane, Mayoral, Melissa and Doug, Mini-Boden, Mini Melissa, Montcler, Native, New Balance, Nordstrom, Nuna, Olian, Orient Expressed, Patagonia, Paul Frank, Pedi Ped, Peek, Petit Ami, Petit Bateau, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Phil and Ted's, Pixie Lily, Powell Craft, Puma, Rachel Riley, Ralph Lauren Baby, R.E.I., Robeez, Roberta Roller Rabbit, See Kai Run, Sir John, Skip Hop, Southern Sunshine Kids, Smocked Auctions, Sperry, Splendid, Sun-San, Swaddle Designs, Tea Collection, Ted Baker, The Baily Boys, The North Face, Thomas Brown, Toms, Tucker and Tate, Trumpette, Ugg Australia, Velani Classics, Vineyard Vines, Vive La Fete, Western Chief, Wildfox, Winter Water Factory, and Zutano.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING GYMBOREE, Hartstrings/Kitestrings, Mimi Maternity, LL Bean, Lands End, mud pie
Here is the short list of brands that we DO NOT accept for children and maternity, please note this is just an EXAMPLE:
American Living, Arizona, Baby/Kids Headquarters, Bonnie Baby/Jean, Burt’s Bee, C9 Champion, Calvin Klein Jeans, Carter's, Chaps, Cherokee, Children's Place, Circo, Converse One Star, Crazy 8, Dickies, DKNY ,Duo Maternity, Faded Glory, Gap Outlet, Good Lad of Philadelphia, Graco, Gymboree, First Impressions, French Toast, Gap Outlet, Genuine Kids, George, Gerber, H&M, Hartstrings, Izod, Jillian's Closet, Juicy Couture, Jumping Beans, Just One You, Kenneth Cole, Kitestrings, Koala Baby/Kids, Lands End, LL Bean(outerwear/boots accepted), Le Top, Levi's, Little Me, Little Rebels, Merona, Mimi Maternity, Motherhood, Mud Pie, Nannette, Nautica, Old Navy, Osh Kosh B'Gosh, Rare Editions, Sean Jean, Seven for all Mankind, Sketchers, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, US Polo Assn., Vitamins Baby, Wendy Bellissimo, Xhilaration, Young Hearts
We DO NOT ACCEPT the following:
Play Clothes from Baby Gap. This Means No Knit Pants, Shorts Or Shirts. We Will Accept Dresses, Dress Pants and Dress Shirts.
Plastic Toys. We will accept wooden toys in good shape from Haba, Melissa and Doug, Plan, etc. We will NOT accept toys from Fisher Price, etc.
Bedding. We will not accept sheets, bumpers, bed skirts or blankets.
Car seats. We are unable to accept due to legal and safety issues.
529 KIDS CONSIGN Consignment Policies:
1. We offer a 60/40% split.
2. We hold items for a period of 3 months. A PDF with an itemized list, including prices, date of consignment and expiration date will be sent to you by e-mail. It is your responsibility to file this email and keep track of your expiration date.
3. We make every effort to sell your items at full price. After 30 days we will take a 25% markdown. After 60 days we will take a 50% markdown on your items.
4. The consignment period ends three months from the date the items are accepted, please keep track of this date. If you choose to pick-up your items, please come in on or before the last day of the consignment period. Otherwise, due to space constraints, we will DONATE on your behalf to HOPE, a local charity. A tax slip can be emailed to you.
How To Prepare For A Consignment Appointment With 529 KIDS CONSIGN:
1. Check out our preferred brand and brands that we do not accept lists, located on the agreement.
2. Bring in your best 50-75 items. If you have more let us know so that we can schedule accordingly.
3. Make sure that all items are "in season" (see above for current season).
4. Make sure that all items are clean, free of pet fur and stains and show no signs of wear and tear.
5. Bring items in folded neatly and ready to go (snap all snaps and button all buttons)!
If You Follow These Steps, You Will Have A Successful Appointment!
If you have questions about the suitability of your items, please feel free to call us!
To book an appointment call us at 703-567-4518, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Click Here to download our agreement! To book with 529 Kids Consign Loudoun email: email@example.com. Do not forget to bring agreement to your appointment! See you soon!